If you are interested in having a job opening posted on the website, please contact our administrative office at email@example.com.
WE ARE SEEKING TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
SEED TECHNOLOGIST, RST or CVT
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
SKILL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
Knowledge of AOSA/SCST, ISTA and Canadian M&P rules
Willingness to learn
Above average wage
Flexible hours while working full time
Join our small team for a CAREER, not just a job! NST Labs provides customers with Fast, Accurate seed testing results. Our fast paced work environment is perfect for a POSITIVE, MOTIVATED individual.
Call: Kevin Stahl 605-729-2000
NST Labs, Inc
340 N Main Ave
PO Box 100
Bridgewater, SD 573319
Illinois Crop Improvement Association, Inc.
3105 Research Road
Join one of Canada’s Newest Seed Laboratory!
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
We are looking for
ACCREDITED SEED ANALYST
For Our Saskatoon, Canada Location
This is an Excellent Opportunity to Grow Your Talents!
- Conduct Seed Analysis and testing on submitted samples & direct daily operations of laboratory.
- Train Seed Analysts to perform seed testing and to obtain their accreditation.
- Solve problems, implement preventative practices and monitor laboratory supply inventories.
- Communicate with clients concerning test results and seed quality problems.
- Attend Regional Seed Industry meetings.
- An Accredited Seed Analyst with qualifications to be a Senior or Associate with CSAAC.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with both purity and germination accreditation.
- Excellent Organization and Planning Skills.
- Good Communications Skills and Customer Service Focused.
- Enthusiastic individual who enjoys Innovation and Challenge.
- A Self-Starter, Problem Solver and Team Player who is highly organized.
This is a Rewarding and Full-Time Position. The seasonal nature of the business allows us to offer our employees flexible hours in the summer. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer relocation assistance, competitive salary and excellent benefits package in a progressive environment where continued learning and professional development are encouraged.
Qualified Applicants should respond to this Opportunity by forwarding their resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in having a job opening posted on the website, please contact our administrative office.